Parents, teachers, carers and early childhood professionals are all encouraged to get involved and contribute their ideas for how
to create a truly outstanding system. Music education makes a vibrant contribution to early childhood development, yet many children miss out on regular formalised learning in music - so please get on board.
How you can get involved:
- Head to the Education State website http://educationstate.education.vic.gov.au/early-years/faqs#11370 and download the Early Childhood Consultation Paper: file:///Users/T02384537/Downloads/Early_Childhood_Consultation_Paper_(PDF).pdf
- Register your interest for one of the consultation sessions happening across the state over the next two
- months, including Geelong, Frankston, Bendigo, Broadmeadows, Latrobe Valley and Benalla.
- Take part in the online conversation forums: http://educationstate.education.vic.gov.au/early-years?tool=forum_topic#tool_tab
- Submit a formal paper to email@example.com